Thursday, October 28, 2010

Matryoshka in My Kitchen

On my flight with my two kids (ages 3 and 1) last week, we were on the verge of meltdown in the last hour. So I popped in a DVD; I always save it as my last resort. Yay for technology! I finally had a break, but had not packed anything for myself to read. Luckily there was the good ol' standby - the SkyMall catalog.

Have you ever looked through it and wondered, who buys this stuff? I mean the before and after photos of the 'facelift tape' look great. But isn't it likely someone will say, "Hey, I think you have some tape on your face."

I might be a little ashamed to admit it, but I guess I'm a SkyMaller now, 'cause I just bought these awesome Matryoshka nesting doll measuring cups! I think they are so cool. Then again, I'm also a little nerdy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment